Saturday, August 25, 2012

Question About Northern Morrow County Ohio Break Ins: Comments Invited


Cat Burglar
 


I heard there has been a rash of break-ins in northern Morrow County, Ohio, including a search for a white Suburban with two guys in it, and have been searching the Internet for information about the break-ins to share here. I follow the Mor. Co. Sheriff's FaceBook page and check the local news frequently, and while I have run across a couple of stories where the culprits were captured, I have found nothing resembling a rash of break ins.

If anyone has any info about this or a story to share, I invite you to share your story here by leaving a comment. My goal is not to scare anyone, but to give neighbors a chance to work together to protect one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment