Sunday, July 1, 2012

Aftermath of Friday's Massive Storm

I hope eveyone is doing well after Friday's massive windstorm.

I was out on the road when it hit. I knew it was supposed to thunderstorm and was on my way home. I didn't know there was supposed to be a severe storm until I was caught in the middle of it. 

I have to say, I have never seen anything quite like that. If there had been anywhere safe to pull over and wait it out, I would have. After, in the car is one of the worst places you can be in a severe storm like that.

I know they are not calling the storm a tornado, but the wind would whip by one direction one second and in the enxt instant it would be blowing straight the other way. Also, the top of my neighbor's tree appeared to have been twisted like an ice cream cone. Feel free to share your own stories of the storm, either here in the comment section below or in the forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment